Here at APT, we provide Physiotherapy services for a multitude of bodily dysfuncitons.
Listed here are just some of the common impairments we treat:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic Headaches (vertebrogenic, whiplash, tension headaches)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Lymphedema (swelling related to cancer, trauma, venous congestion, or related to heart failure)
- Pelvic Floor
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Vestibular (vertigo, dizziness, etc)
- Arthritic Pain (Chronic Osteoarthritis, Rhumetoid Arthritis)
- Pre and post operative care (joint replacements, muscle repair, joint fusions etc.)
- Dry Needling
- General Wellness Screens (as well as free injury screens!)
Personal Training Now Available!
Jordyn Dorsey, Certified Personal Trainer (she, her, herself).
Jordyn is a certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor from Los Angeles, California. Alma Mator Chico State, Jordyn graduated with her Bachelors in Exercise Physiology and plans to continue her education by earning her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Specializes in Strength & Conditioning, weight loss, and resistance training. Jordyn is also a former collegiate Track & Field and All-American American athlete.
We now have a licensed personal trainer and certified group trainer available and now taking clients. Services available include nutrition counseling, weight loss, strength training, and more.
Prior Patients may qualify for a monthly fee of $50/month with four one-hour sessions monthly.
Clients who have not been with us before as patients may buy $45/session personal training or $30/person group training with 1-3 people per trainer. Contact us for more information on our contact page!